Cách dùng thì quá khứ đơn, công thức và 100 câu ví dụ
Khái niệm thì quá khứ đơn
Thì quá khứ đơn trong tiếng Anh diễn tả một hành động đã bắt đầu và kết thúc trong quá khứ.
Các trường hợp sử dụng thì quá khứ đơn:
- Hành động đã diễn ra trong quá khứ (thường có nhắc đến thời gian)
- Nhắc về thói quen hoặc sự thật đã từng xảy ra trong quá khứ
Công thức thì quá khứ đơn
Động từ của thì quá khứ đơn thường được thêm ed hoặc biến đổi bất quy tắc.
Bảng tra cứu biến đổi động từ bất quy tắc cho thì quá khứ đơn:
Chủ từĐộng từI / you / we / they / he / she / itThêm ed hoặc dùng động từ bất quy tắcI / he / she / itwasYou / we / theywere
- I saw a movie yesterday. (động từ bất quy tắc, quá khứ của see là saw)
- She washed her car. (thêm ed)
Câu phủ định thì quá khứ đơn
Chủ từĐộng từI / you / we / they / he / she / itdid not (hoặc viết tắt là didn’t) + động từ nguyên mẫu
- You didn’t need a mechanic.
- He didn’t speak Japanese.
Câu hỏi thì quá khứ đơn
Từ hỏiChủ từĐộng từDidI / you / we / they / he / she/ itđộng từ nguyên mẫu + ?-wh question + didI / you / we / they / he / she/ itđộng từ nguyên mẫu + ?
- Did you go to work yesterday?
- Where did she go?
- Why did we have to come?
100 câu ví dụ thì quá khứ đơn
100 câu tiếng Anh ví dụ về thì quá khứ đơn (các câu được sưu tập từ nhiều nguồn):
- Last night I played my guitar loudly and the neighbors complained.
- She kissed me on the cheek.
- It rained yesterday.
- Angela watched TV all night.
- John wanted to go to the museum.
- They didn’t live in Canada.
- I didn’t want to go to the dentist.
- She didn’t have time.
- He didn’t close the door.
- They didn’t study so they didn’t pass the test.
- We didn’t sleep well last night.
- Did you ride your bike to work?
- Where did you study? – I studied at the library.
- I went to the beach.
- You ate my cake.
- Did you call Debbie?
- I didn’t see a play yesterday.
- Last year, I traveled to Japan.
- He didn’t wash his car.
- I finished work, walked to the beach, and found a nice place to swim.
- He arrived from the airport at 8:00, checked into the hotel at 9:00, and met the others at 10:00.
- Did you add flour, pour in the milk, and then add the eggs?
- I lived in Brazil for two years.
- Shauna studied Japanese for five years.
- They sat at the beach all day.
- They did not stay at the party the entire time.
- We talked on the phone for thirty minutes.
- How long did you wait for them?
- We waited for one hour.
- I studied French when I was a child.
- He played the violin.
- He didn’t play the piano.
- Did you play a musical instrument when you were a kid?
- She worked at the movie theater after school.
- They never went to school, they always skipped class.
- She was shy as a child, but now she is very outgoing.
- He didn’t like tomatoes before.
- Did you live in Texas when you were a kid?
- People paid much more to make cell phone calls in the past.
- When I paid her one dollar, she answered my question.
- She answered my question when I paid her one dollar.
- I paid her one dollar when she answered my question.
- You just called Debbie.
- John Cabot sailed to America in 1498.
- My father died last year.
- He lived in Fiji in 1976.
- We crossed the Channel yesterday.
- I sometimeswalked home at lunchtime.
- I oftenbrought my lunch to school.
- We saw a good film last week.
- Yesterday, I arrived in Geneva.
- She finished her work atseven o’clock
- I went to the theatre last night
- People lived in caves a long time ago.
- She played the piano when she was a child.
- I was in Japan last year.
- She had a headache yesterday.
- We did our homework last night.
- They weren’t in Rio last summer.
- We didn’t have any money.
- We didn’t have time to visit the Eiffel Tower.
- We didn’t do our exercises this morning.
- Were they in Iceland last January?
- Did you have a bicycle when you were young?
- Did you do much climbing in Switzerland?
- He went to a club last night.
- Did he go to the cinema last night?
- He didn’t go to bed early last night.
- We gave her a doll for her birthday.
- They didn’t give John their new address.
- Did Barry give you my passport?
- My parents came to visit me last July.
- We didn’t come because it was raining.
- Did he come to your party last week?
- I visited a client in London yesterday.
- She planned the event all by herself.
- I didn’t talk to John yesterday.
- He didn’t steal those ideas from the company.
- You didn’t show me the photos from the wedding.
- Ron did not sign the document.
- Did you ask Tina to go out with you?
- Did the employees stay late again last night?
- Did Rob finish his assignment yesterday?
- When did you buy that sweater?
- Why did the computer break down?
- How long did the train journey take?
- Why didn’t you tell me about the accident?
- I ate an apple.
- He caught a bird in the bushes.
- I met a friend in the market.
- She worked in a factory.
- The people paid less taxes in the past.
- He applied for a job.
- She prepared some tea for the guests.
- He asked me a question.
- You qualified the exam.
- She laughed to see the joker.
- Did they shift to their new home?
- Did he bring his document?
- minhng.info was great.
Nguồn các câu ví dụ:
Các bài viết tham khảo thêm về Tiếng Anh: